Food & Product
Welcome to Twenty-Five photography studio. The number 25 is one number close to our hearts as it’s is a symbol of God’s grace. It is also a number that symbolizes God’s kindness and favor to humankind. 25 is 5 times 5 which makes it “grace upon grace”. We believe every project done twenty-five studio, will be covered by God’s grace upon grace.
Twenty-Five studio is both high-end and affordable photography and videography rental studio ideally positioned close to the highway. It has lots of natural light and is specialized in food, product, cooking fitness & lifestyle photography/videography. Our studio consists of 3 areas.
- Area 1 is a beautiful lounge with an attached open kitchen where you’ll be able to take beautiful pictures of your brand. This area has everything you need for a lifestyle photoshoot or a photoshoot where a kitchen is needed. Think of an in-action cooking photoshoot, a recipe-making video, or DIYs. We also have showers available for any photoshoot relating to products you’d use in the shower. Check our lounge area here.
- Area 2 is a fitness studio. In this area, you will find everything you need for an amazing fitness photoshoot. Or maybe you need a space to record your online workouts? We’ve got you covered. Check our fitness studio here.
- Area 3 is where you’ll be able to take pictures of food & products. This area contains various vintage & industrial props containing surfaces, backdrops, fabrics, mugs, glasses, jars, aprons, cutlery, tableware, mirrors, and more. See below for all facilities
Need help with your brand identity?
Do you have a product or service but photography and branding is not your strong point? Do you need help for people to see what your product or service is all about? A brand’s visual identity is how you shape perception and create an impression through the visible elements of your brand. Images are a powerful form of communication, specifically because they do not communicate with words. So it is very important for you to get the ‘feel’ of your brand right.
At FitQueens we have a branding team that is eager to help you develop your brand’s identity. A branding photoshoot is a chance to showcase your business visually. It allows you to tell the complete story of who you are, what your brand represents and what you do through photos that include you, your team, your products, your process, where you work, your brand colors, props and so much more.
If you have a product/service, and you need help with photography or developing your brand’s identity, then our team consisting of creative queens is here to help you.
Our branding coaches
Rushanette Martis | SASS Visualz
I’m Rushanette Martis. The woman behind Sass Visualz and the Content Creator who will help you turn your idea into visuals. My work DNA is characterized as creative, innovative and personal. Content Creation is my passion and translating your vision into an image is my mission. I help women in business with their visual communication. Branding sessions, promo videos, after movies and visual consultancy. My style is colorful, bright, colorful, bright
Great photography consists of many elements, one of them being which props you use. We all know by now that good props have the ability to make or break a picture. By using the right props you will be able to communicate the right message, or feeling, through your pictures. How often do you have a specific prop in your mind, and you can’t seem to find it anywhere? Sometimes you can’t even explain it properly – you only have an image in your head. That happens to us all the time. How amazing would it be to have custom-made props especially for your photoshoot/client? Let’s make things even better. What about handcrafted, ceramic props made especially for you? We don’t know about you, but ceramics is life!
We have partnered up with Karamics and this company has made all of our props dreams come true (and there are many more coming). Karamics pieces are thrown on the wheel or hand-built and glazed by queen Karina. We simply love the care and quality in each product and we definitely love using their mugs, plates, and a lot more during our own photoshoot. If you have a specific prop in mind, let us help you. Just contact us and we will bring your vision to life.
Karina Gouverneur | Karamics
hi there queen. I'm Karina, owner of Karamics. My pieces are thrown on the wheel or hand-built and glazed. Working with ceramics has taught me to let go of having control on everything by embracing unpredictability and seeing beauty in imperfections. I create unique functional or sculptural pieces for the home, using different techniques. I love experimenting with different stories, shapes, glazes and firing techniques. Each piece is unique and that’s what makes my work special. Let me help you make your photoshoot as unique as you are.
AREA 1: LOUNGE FACILITIES
- Upscale decor
- Kitchen island with 4 ring induction hob
- Nespresso coffeemaker
- Small fridge
- Industrial dinner table (12 seats)
- Urban Jungle
- Cookware including: Pots, pans, utensils, stick blender, scales, mixing bowls and knives
- Recycling & food Waste Disposal
AREA 2: FITNESS STUDIO
- Natural & artificial lighting
- Visual branding compatible studio. Plain white walls, black rubber flooring, black equipment. No wall art.
- Slam balls + kettlebells + dumbelles
- Barbells (Bodypump + ATX) + Weight plates
- Boxing bags, pads & gloves
- Aerobic step + plyo boxes
- Rope jumps + suspension trainer
- Pull up bar + Battle rope
- Speed hurdles+ Fitness bench
- 50“ TV for tethered shooting
AREA 3: FOOD & PRODUCT
- Natural & artificial lighting
- Tethertools cable (4m) + lavalier mic
- Vintage & industrial props
- Backdrops (hand made + vinyl)
- 3m x 1,60m photography background in the colors black & white
- Photography table + extra tables
- 4 x soft boxes + 2 lighting umbrellas + falcon eyes flash
- Manfrotto ceiling mount for overhead shots + tripod with overhead centre column
- Reflectors (black, gold, silver, white) + Grey card
- Music streaming – Spotify
- Bluetooth music speaker
- Iron + iron board
- Clothing rack
- Dressing room
- Lift access
- Wheelchair access and accessible toilet facilities
- Toilets with separate showers
- Host always available for questions
- On request we can offer special catering arrangements