What to expect
Are you a crochet lover, or just looking for a new hobby? We welcome you to join us at our new beginner’s 4-week crochet club! Learn the basics of crochet in a casual setting, with other queens to bond with and have a relaxing time. All materials will be provided by us, including a crochet hook and yarn – yours to keep! Tash will be our teacher and she will teach us how to engage in this beautiful craft.
By the end of this 4-week course, you’ll know the basics of crochet and you’ll make a beautiful bag that you can show around. The skill we’ll learn can be used for life, so this is a course that will truly teach you something you can apply in the future as well. Think of beautiful scarves or plaids for winter. Even pillowcases and or cardigans!
- 4 classes of 90 minutes each
- small group (max 6)
- Yarn and hook – yours to keep!
- You can choose your color palette (neutral, B&W, color block, or color swirl)
- A beautiful tote bag – made by you!
- Snacks and drinks
- Homework for during the week (if you can make it, if not that’s ok too!)
- Group WhatsApp so you can ask questions if you get stuck
- Date: Saturday, October 29th, November 5th, 12th & 19th
- Time: 14:00-15:30
- Organizer: fitqueens & Tash by Tash
- Venue: fq house
- Address: Verrijn Stuartlaan 30, 2288EL, Rijswijk
- Contact: email@example.com
- Pricing: €85
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop in case of insufficient interest. This will happen at least five days before the planned date. In this case, you can choose another date or get your money back.