What to expect
A clothing swap brings people together to exchange their valuable but no longer-in-use clothes. You can, of course, add other items. Almost anything in your wardrobe is eligible for a swap, jewelry, shoes, bags, scarves, and other fashion items. It is a fun way to declutter and revamp your closet. You get to spend time with friends, connect with strangers and practice sustainable fashion.
If you are working towards living a zero-waste lifestyle, you will find clothes swapping a sustainable and eco-friendly way to source new, interesting, and sustainable wardrobe updates. By participating in a clothing swap, you would contribute your quota to circular fashion. Practicing “reduce, reuse and recycle” principles lives at the heart of sustainable living and eco-friendly activity.
Secondhand doesn’t mean second quality.
Our clothes-swapping party will have high-quality clothing that will be scanned prior to swapping. The party will be hosted at fq house, in an intimate & unique setting. After being welcomed with champagne and snacks, you’ll be able to walk around, connect and of course, get yourself some pre-loved goodies.
There will be changing rooms, mirrors & extra lighting available so you can make a good decision.
- Bring between 8-10 items.
- Please bring quality, well-maintained, items. They should be freshly washed and in good condition. (No holes, missing buttons, zippers, stains & not worn out from washing)
- All items will be scanned beforehand.
- Try to be fair. If you brought 3 items, don’t leave with 10
- No bras/lingerie allowed
- Bring your own shopping bag
- The earlier you arrive, the better the chances of getting the extra good stuff
- Networking is allowed and encouraged
- There is no time limit, take it easy and enjoy the snacks, drinks, good company, music, and clothes
- Have fun and be kind to yourself and to others
- If there are any conflicts, please be kind and contact our hosts.
- Date: Saturday, May 27th.
- Time: 14:00-17:00
- Organizer: fitqueens
- Venue: fq house
- Address: Verrijn Stuartlaan 30, 2288EL, Rijswijk
- Contact: email@example.com
- Pricing: €12,95
- Beverages and snacks included
As always when it comes to thrifting, there can be a chance of not finding something you like. We will try our best to have as many sizes and variations as possible.
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop/event in case of insufficient interest. This will happen at least five days before the planned date. In this case, you can choose another date or get your money back.
There are no reviews yet.