Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to details of activities relating to our organisation
- To provide information to you relating to specific information that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. Such information include newsletters and media products
- To inform you of any changes to our website, activities, products and other useful information regarding Fit Queen
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding products or information which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may be necessary to transfer data that we collect from you for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and therefore sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Dutch law on the protection of personal records (Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens), you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Updates, Recipes, Events & More