My name is Shirley and I am the founder of FitQueens. Besides personal training at FQ House, I facilitate 30-minute classes called GLT and jump rope. GLT focuses on toning your glutes, legs and thighs while rope jump is pure cardio.
I also facilitate a 15-minute class called abs of steel that features intense core work to firm up your abs, lower back and oblique abdominals.
I’m Soueba and I’m a health and wellbeing fanatic who brings functional training to a whole new level. I facilitate a class, called circuit training, where you challenge yourself mentally and physically with all that is within your reach.
The aim of this class is to develop yourself into the athlete that you were born to be in a 30-minute intense workout.
My name is Juanni and fitness and health is my passion. Here at FQ House I facilitate a class called Gunz.
The aim of this class it to challenge your upperbody in a very different way. It involves a series of exercises performed in rotation with minimal rest. With this class you will tone up your upperbody and make it stronger in only 30 minutes.
We are currently seeking FREELANCE GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTORS (FEMALE, DUTCH OR ENGLISH SPEAKING) who are passionate about health and fitness, and provide exciting fitness options and programming for our members.
Our instructors are responsible for designing and leading safe, effective and results oriented fitness classes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reliability to teach scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time
- Able to teach 1 class per week for a maximum of 10 ladies per class. Mostly between 18:00 and 20:00
- Provide adequate warm-up, class content, stretching and cool down
- Provide instruction to class participants on effective workout methods, demonstrate proper technique and assist with adjustments as needed
- Preparation of music and equipment for each class
- Set a positive tone and provide high level customer service for the club
Required & Preferred Qualifications:
- Positive, friendly, fun and professional
- A recognised group fitness certification would be awesome, but if you don’t have one (yet) that’s ok too. We love passionate people who love fitness and are eager to learn
- Desire and passion to motivate, educate and change others lives on health and wellness
- Year(s) of experience would be good, but if you just started that’s amazing too!
What we offer:
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- €15-€25 for 30-50 min
- The freedom to create your own classes
- The possibility to rent FQ HOUSE (with a big discount!) for your own group or customers
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Freestyle pump Instructor
- Is the class you provide not on the list? No problem, e-mail us anyways. We love new ideas!
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
Apply now and let us know why you’d like to work with us. We hope to meet you soon!
Updates, Recipes, Events & More